Your cart is currently empty.
Ways To Use Red Wine For Facial Care
Drinking red wine alone every day has numerous benefits for your health and well being. This is true only if your daily limit does not exceed more than two glasses of wine per day. Drinking wine can help you maintain your facial beauty in the following ways:
- The active antioxidants found in red wine such as tannins, flavanoids and, resveratrol restore collagen and elastic fibers, thereby reversing the effects of accumulated oxidants that ultimately harm your skin in the long run.
- The melatonin present in red wine helps you catch on some beauty sleep.
- Red wine helps maintain your skin's complexion. It helps you get an even skin tone.
- Fights acne: Its antiseptic and anti bacterial properties help in fighting acne inflammation.
How to prepare a red wine facial routine at home?
Many spas and salons around the world offer expensive red wine facials. However, by following the upcoming steps, you can prepare an inexpensive facial mask at home.
- For cleansing: Mix lemon juice with red wine in a ration of 1:4. Clean your face with water and then gently massage this preparation for 10-15 minutes before finally rinsing your face.
- For scrubbing: Mix red wine with ground rice, coffee etc to use as an exfoliation paste.
- For massaging: Mix some red wine with aloe vera gel to obtain a gentle massage solution that can be used for 20 minutes. Simply massage your face with this preparation in circular motions.
Any of these steps can be used separately or combined, at least once a week. For more information on the uses and benefits of wine, visit: https://lastwinedown.com